Our Customer Service Promise
We recognise that occasionally things do go wrong. On the rare times you do have an issue we will be happy to resolve it for you. The steps we will go through are outlined below so you know what to expect.
Late or missed Delivery:
We use an outside transport company and, whilst we try to make sure deliveries occur on time, sometimes things are out of our control, for instance traffic on route to the site or previous drops taking longer than anticipated. If this happens:
1) Give us a call and we will contact our transport company to find out when the delivery will be with you.
2) We will give you a call back with the information and if needed re-arrange the delivery for you.
3) If the issue could have been avoided, we will credit part or all of the delivery cost on your order.
Prior to leaving our factory, every board is visually inspected several times and is subject to stringent quality control measures. However sometimes accidents can happen in transit and boards get damaged, mainly due to forklift operations by our hauliers. If this happens:
1) Take photos of the damaged boards, ideally before they are offloaded.
2) E-mail the photos to email@example.com.
3) Give us a call and we will arrange replacements or a credit.
If your delivery is not what you expected for any reason please give us a call and we will be happy to help.
1) Note any issues on the delivery note.
2) Give us a call and we will do whatever we can to remedy the problem.
We want you to be happy with your decking, so if something isn’t as you expected, please talk to us and we will help in whatever way we can.