Our Promise to you
We pride ourselves on providing great service along with a high-quality product. We have a mission of aiming for “outstanding customer service” and making Gripsure a pleasure to deal with – no one likes hassle and rudeness!
From checking each decking board individually through production, to providing our unique 10-year warranty, we want you to feel happy with your Gripsure experience.
And with over 70% of our business from return customers (measured between October 2016 – June 2017) we think we’re on the right track.
We still find it amazing that from our original base in Cornwall, we are able to send decking all over the UK in under 24 hours.. And on the rare occasion something goes wrong, we will be happy to resolve it for you. The steps we will go through are outlined below so you know what to expect from us.
Late or Missed Delivery:
We use external hauliers (this helps us keep costs low and deliver across the UK) and whilst deliveries will leave us here in Cornwall on time, sometimes things occur that are out of our control, for instance traffic en route to the site or previous drops taking longer than anticipated. If this happens:
1) Give us a call and we will contact our transport company to find out when the delivery will be with you.
2) We will give you a call back with the information and if needed re-arrange the delivery for you.
3) If the issue could have been avoided we will credit part or all of the delivery cost on your order.
We subject every board to stringent quality control measures. However, occasionally accidents happen in transit and boards get damaged.
1) Take photos of the damaged boards, ideally before they are offloaded.
2) E-mail the photos to email@example.com.
3) Give us a call and we will arrange replacements or a credit.
If your delivery is not what you expected for any reason please give us a call and we will be happy to help.
1) Note any issues on the delivery note.
2) Give us a call and we will do whatever we can to remedy the problem.