Wallbarn Self-levelling Balance Pedestals
Gripsure recommends using Wallbarn Self-levelling Balance Pedestals to support subframes for roofs and balconies built to dramatic falls. These self-levelling pedestals create a perfectly flush and flat deck; ideal for creating a suspended deck on an uneven surface.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Available in heights from 25mm up to 395mm.
- The baseplates provide good weight distribution.
- Improved surface drainage.
- None of the joists will be held in standing water which extends the lifespan of the decking.
- Made from virgin polypropylene and will not become brittle in low temperatures.
- Tested using the CATAS procedure for Compressive Strength at - 40°C.
How many pedestals will I need?
- For 2” x 2” Joist approximately 7 pedestals per m2
- For 2” x 4” Joist approximately 5 pedestals per m2
Please note quantities vary depending on the application and should be confirmed by the installer before ordering.
Material: Virgin fibre injection moulded polypropylene
Weight Tolerance: Maximum Load 11,493 N = 1,171kg
End of Linear Behaviour at 6,700N = 683kg
Max Temperature: Plus 75° C
Min Temperature: Minus 40°C
Base Plate Diameter: 200mm
Headpiece Diameter: 120mm
Peg / Lug Height: 18mm
Distance Between Pegs / Lugs: 40mm and 60mm