Wallbarn TD Megapad Support Pedestals
Gripsure recommends using Wallbarn TD Megapad Support Pedestals to support subframes for decking areas where heavy traffic is anticipated on the decking, such as public walkways, jetties and restaurant areas. They are extremely tough and durable. Each support pad (at 35mm and above) is able to tolerate a weight of 1,560 kg. Wallbarn’s ultra-low pads; 10-20mm, 22-30mm & 28-37mm are great for decking with restricted height thresholds.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Available in heights from 10mm up to 1020mm.
- The baseplates provide good weight distribution.
- Improved surface drainage.
- None of the joists will be held in standing water which extends the lifespan of the decking.
- Made from virgin polypropylene and will not become brittle in low temperatures.
- Tested using the CATAS procedure for Compressive Strength at - 40°C.
How many pedestals will I need?
- For 2” x 2” Joist approximately 7 pedestals per m2
- For 2” x 4” Joist approximately 5 pedestals per m2
Please note quantities vary depending on the application and should be confirmed by the installer before ordering.
Material: Virgin fibre injection moulded polypropylene
Weight Tolerance: Maximum Load 20,713 N = 2,057kg
End of Linear Behaviour at 15,300N = 1,560kg
Max Temperature: Plus 75° C
Min Temperature: Minus 40°C
Base Plate Diameter: 200mm
Headpiece Diameter: 150mm
Distance Between Lugs / Fins: 60mm
Height of Fins: 16mm