Add to basket
Buy boards individually, minimum 12 items.
From £6.08 inc VAT per linear metre
Create a deck with clean lines and minimum fuss that looks modern and functional. Pro Contemporary is a plain deck board with two non-slip aggregate inserts.
Not only is this product independently tested to BS7976 and made from high-quality FSC certified Redwood timber, it also has a 15 year 'in service' life for the timber preservative treatment and our unique 10-year non-slip performance warranty. Our decking is a TDCA DeckMark Plus performance rated product that can be used for a variety of applications including balconies, residential decks, hotels, swimming pools, pubs and clubs. We currently stock and produce boards in 2.4m - 5.1m lengths with a nominal profile of ex. 150mm x 32mm and a finished profile of 145mm x 28mm, with two non-slip aggregate strips. Please note these boards receive a standard green treatment. Our current lead time is 48 hours.
NBS link - ribaproductselector.com
Delivery & returns
- Orders placed before 11am will receive next working day delivery*.
- Orders placed on Friday before 11am will arrive on Monday, excluding bank holidays. Orders placed on Saturday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next working day deliveries are only available to UK Mainland only. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer this service for UK Highlands, Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland or Channel Islands.
- Shortly after your purchase you will be able to track the progress of your order using our tracking service.
Right of return
Goods can be returned, noting the following conditions:
- You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods which will be the same as the amount that we charge you for the delivery.
- You shall make available the goods for collection by us at a date and within a 6 hour time window on that date or return them to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- The goods must be returned in the same condition as when they were received by you.