Softwood Decking Tile
Add to basket
From £22.80 inc VAT
Made from high-quality, slow grown, FSC certified Redwood timber, Gripsure's non-slip decking tiles ensure a quick and attractive finish. Covered by our 10-year non-slip performance warranty, each tile is made with four GripsureHome deck boards secured in place with Spax screws onto two bearers at either end of the tile, finished with two non-slip aggregate inserts.
This product is suitable for a variety of applications including commercial decking areas, balconies, roof gardens, platforms, terraces, boardwalks and public areas, and are treated with a preservative to protect against rot and fungal attack to give your decking area maximum longevity. We currently produce boards with a finished profile of 495mm x 495mm.
12 tiles = 3 square meters
16 tiles = 4 square meters
24 tiles = 6 square meters
48 tiles = 12 square meters
Delivery & returns
- Orders placed before 11am will receive next working day delivery*.
- Orders placed on Friday before 11am will arrive on Monday, excluding bank holidays. Orders placed on Saturday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next working day deliveries are only available to UK Mainland only. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer this service for UK Highlands, Offshore Islands, Northern Ireland or Channel Islands.
- Shortly after your purchase you will be able to track the progress of your order using our tracking service.
Right of return
Goods can be returned, noting the following conditions:
- You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods which will be the same as the amount that we charge you for the delivery.
- You shall make available the goods for collection by us at a date and within a 6 hour time window on that date or return them to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- The goods must be returned in the same condition as when they were received by you.